Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day


Today is Father's day. I got calls from my children and I called my father. These are some photos of my father that I have made over the years.

This one where he is all in yellow was on a trip to Greenland around 1993.



Where he is all in white with a red tie was on January 1st 1987. He is getting ready to ride in the Pasadena Tournament of Roses as the Mayor of Pasadena.




The third one I shot way back when I got my first SLR camera. In this photo he is just about what my age is now.

Through my children I discovered he is and has always been consistent. When I realized that a few years ago I found a time to tell him, I love you, dad.

2 comments:

Brad said...

The Santa Barbara Succulents series is Fantastic!
Your heart shows through.

Brad said...

opps ... commented on the Santa Barbara Succulents under Father's Day post area and can't back up.

But, photos of your dad look great as well.